Scholarship application process is now open!
ACCO will award a limited number of conference scholarships through a soon to be posted application process. Applications will be processed by December 31, 2017.
- Eligible Costs: Registration, housing, meals and travel
- Application Deadline Extended: January 16, 2017
- Scholarship recipients are expected to attend the entirety of the January 31 and February 1 programming. February 2 activities are included but not required.
- Additional eligibility details will be published here shortly.
How to Apply
Please submit the online application form (no paper forms accepted) requesting the following information:
- Contact information and details on current professional role, responsibilities and related accomplishments;
- Three questions about your organizational and personal objectives related to the Symposium; and
- Your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile.
The review committee will be selecting individuals with financial need whom they believe are most likely to contribute to the executive committee’s objectives for the Symposium. We will seek candidates who are eager to engage openly and plan to apply efforts toward implementing climate preparedness and clean energy actions in their communities. Underserved communities and minority individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Expectations of Scholarship Recipients
If selected for a scholarship grant, applicants must confirm their ability to attend the Symposium by December 31, 2017. If an applicant accepts the scholarship and does not attend the Symposium, he or she will not be eligible to participate in future scholarship program opportunities offered by the Compact of Colorado Communities or ACCO.
Special thanks to our scholarship fund contributors:
- Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO)
- Bohemian Foundation
- Colorado Municipal League
- Kaiser Permanente Foundation
- Trammell Crow
- Walton Family Foundation