Registration will open shortly. Please note the following important details about registration for this event -- as the Symposium will have strict capacity limitations, we encourage you to register early!
- Registration Dates: Registration will open on Wednesday, November 1, 2017.
- Full conference passes will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
- The registration deadline for one-day passes and awards dinner tickets is COB on January 19, 2018.
- Capacity: The Symposium is being conducted to enable broad public participation on January 31, 2018 and facilitated town hall discussions on February 1, 2018.
- Full Conference Passes: There are 250 full conference passes available enabling participation on January 31 through February 2. To ensure diverse participation and priority for community leaders, we will reserve a specific number of seats for different sectors and make them available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a ticket category has been sold out, we will maintain a waiting list and send notifications as seats become available.
- Distributed Participation: In order to ensure statewide participation, a maximum of 5 registrants per employer/organization will be admitted to the February 1 portion of the Symposium.
- Identifying Preferred Tracks/Sessions: During registration, you will be asked to identify tracks/sessions that you are likely to attend. While this selection is not binding, please give it careful consideration as that information will better enable Symposium organizers to structure the breakout tracks and facilitated discussions.