Last updated on January 19, 2018
Registration Deadline Extended to January 24!
To register, please select your registration type from the buttons at the bottom of the page. The Symposium will have strict capacity limitations, we encourage you to read the instructions below and register early!
- General Information:
- The registration deadline has been extended to January 24, 2018.
- Please read the important note to the right about track availability on February 1 for full conference registrants.
- Capacity: The Symposium is being conducted to enable broad public participation on January 31, 2018 and facilitated town hall discussions on February 1, 2018.
- Full Conference Passes: There are 300 full conference passes available enabling participation on January 31 through February 2. To ensure diverse participation and priority for community leaders, we will reserve a specific number of seats in each program track for different sectors and make them available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a ticket category has been sold out, we will maintain a waiting list and send notifications as seats become available.
- Distributed Participation: In order to ensure statewide participation, a maximum of 5 full conference registrants per employer/organization will be admitted. There are no limits to one-day passes.
- Identifying Preferred Tracks/Sessions: During registration, you will be asked to identify tracks/sessions that you are likely to attend. While this selection is not binding, please give it careful consideration as that information will better enable Symposium organizers to structure the breakout tracks and facilitated discussions.